PHILOSOPHY OF THE LABEL
- Global organic sourced approach (raw materials without pesticides, ecological, biodegradable, recyclable packaging, environmentally friendly manufacturing processes ...)
- Green Chemistry. Chemical processes are sometimes essential in order to provide consumers with effective and pleasant-to-use products. The Bio-Earth-Sustainable label advocates the concept of "Green Chemistry", which favours the use of renewable raw materials and environmentally friendly processes in accordance with the principle of sustainable development.
- Respect for consumer health, guaranteed by:
. The predominant use of natural or natural ingredients and green chemistry.
. The minimisation of synthetic ingredients and considered essential in certain formulations.
- Solidarity and Fair Trade: Bio-Earth-Durable affirms its rejection of any form of exploitation of people, especially children, and seeks to promote a responsible and united economy, with fair remuneration for producers.
- Support for vulnerable beings, humans and animals, through a moral and militant commitment, in particular an annual donation to a humanitarian cause as well as an animal cause.
For consumers, Bio-Earth-Durable aims to be a label for organic products and a brand of manufacturers' commitment to sustainable development. This standard is a living document, which can be revised and updated according to technical progress and regulatory requirements.